Wednesday 29 August 2007

Made to be a pretty doll with doll collection

The world of tammy wasn't always the happiest of places because nobody cared that much that she was a gurl even if the paperwork recorded her down as a boy no matter how many clues when it came to her interests and behaviour she let out.

What I wanted the most was to wear the prettiest of dresses with frills and dainty shoes just like the most feminine of girls, presenting as my own gender, sissy, and enjoying it to the full.

I'd happily be put in this just like a little dolly.
One fascination I had in my junior years was collecting dolls in their individual national costumes partly as a gateway into finding out about different countries, customs and cultures and also because I just loved dolls with their pretty outfits.

The alpine regions of Italy, Switzerland and Austria also held a fascination for me too.

No comments: