Saturday 15 November 2008

Adult little gurl presentation

This blog has always been a broad blog in terms of its coverage being more about me and my interests so it's entirely fitting to talk a little about adult little gurl presentation cos we see so much of more adult sissy presentations.

Generally given as an adult little gurl, I am a sissy who feels and acts more like a child that means my clues about who to dress are more like an actual child's even if somethings may need to be made specifically for me or involving finding suitable near equivalents in bigger sizes so I may wear something more like this.



















For as long as I have lived though I have always loved pretty dresses that emphasize my shoulders, nice rounded collars and bows.

Spending a day playing with the girls was always what as a sissy I always wanted to do even to the point of playing dress up with them.

It's just so me.

No comments: