Wednesday 29 September 2010

Going forward

 

Part of this age regression is a coping mechanism being literally the child-like with vulnerabilities me working within what I can actually cope with rather than pushing so hard at appearing to act more grown up and sophisticated I am left to cope with what I can't with no support and guidance and part is coping with how the nervous breakdown affected me.  

I am wearing more child-like attire privately such as this school uniform as it helps to lift me more into that headspace and less likely to be 'read' as a fully grown up feminine boy.

I am looking more at finding people who are more like me to explore it more so I get more from my life on terms that are truly appropriate for me although I will remain at the sites I have belonged for the last few years even if it feels I have to put a bag over my face when it comes to just being open about myself and  my own life beyond.

I am and remain a little sissy gurl who likes to wear skirts and dresses and has a dominant feminine side not transgendered but also sharing the odd mainly masculine trait too.

No comments: