Wednesday 6 July 2011

Being honest about the Bigger Side

This time last year was different for feeling like there was a massive eruption inside me as with Miss D's influence layers of the more adult side of me were unpeeled rather like an onion as she found what was hidden, what if the right circumstances occurred just spring forth as much as most of the time I'm more littles so that stuff would be off limits. 

It would all be about curves and looking your sexiest enjoying the feel and looks sure but with an eye towards where that would take me.

Indeed it would be what happens next to Tammy?


In adult sissy mode we found out most of this would apply - it was what I felt I truly desired with only actual enslavement rejected and that I only need to be what I am - a Gurl - and not girl because I do not desire being an adult female by sex being only feminine by gender with all that goes with it.


In some ways the shift from Little to Big is more like this, a means to fulfilling those post adolescent needs but not connected to bdsm culture and where any domination is "soft".

It's also about having the confidence to break out and let it all happen.

No comments: