Wednesday 7 September 2011

Moved on

On March 31st last year I wrote about the process that I was to be put through to bring forward my post puberity s3xuality and expression learning to act on s3xual needs to bring that side of me more into line with something more like my peers.

As a matter of interest I did take one these emergent tests to see just where and how things had moved on to.
 


You are that rare species of sissy: submissive and dirty but with a measure of restraint that marks you out as the perfect maid or secretary to serve an alpha mistress. 

Most sissies are either too c*m thirsty (and act in an unseemly manner) or too frightened to perform or*l/an*l when push comes to shove. 

You however have the perfect little mouth/slit to serve your superiors with modest efficiency. 

You're h0rny....but controlled; dirty...but honest; and are clearly cognizant of what is acceptable behaviour and what is not.

It is obvious I have moved forward so I should be recognized as a person who should be included in s3xual discussion and capable of consenting to s3xual intercourse respecting my additional needs because of what had happened to me.

Miss D had this to say last year "When you can get to the point where you want to be sexual in a feminine way and learn to do so, then the pathway going forward is quite clear. For most gurls, that seals their destiny. It really doesn't have much to do with whether your partner is male or female then...

Why don't you just say it, you are attracted to men. So simple...  x x wants what men can do to them."

That's one way of putting it. I've accepted my  s3xual cravings and innate sexuality and I am glad for what was done to me

No comments: