Saturday 10 September 2011

Lost Canal pictures

Well well well! After last weeks scary moment I'm feeling much better and have been busy doing Something Else over the weekend. As well I have my broadband back.

A friend seemed to like the boat picture I took and obviously loves the Trent & Mersey canal part of which goes through here to Runcorn via Northwich. Also if I'm not mistaken wasn't there a tv program called Rosie and Jim set on a narrowboat shown over here???

Anyway the upshot of this is I've decide to post a couple of pictures I took three years ago but get messed up on my old camera so not previously published on this blog or any other site so it's a kind of exclusive for you!

The first is of a Narrowboat decorated for a Festival that passed this way with flowers and plants the second taken during the summer when we have a lot of boat people pass by and use our stores.




No comments: