Wednesday 15 January 2014

What it is

 I've been writing this blog for some six years now seeing a couple of computers and umpteen light bulbs changed and in around a month I'll be away with friends just being that eternal boy that I am, the way I am. 

Everybody is different, I'm all for being inclusive but for me this is about being a feminine boy, able to do, feel and present as I feel.

It was not about trying to act or dress in a way that impersonates in a respectful way a female, while remaining a male nor was it about expressing by way of gender expression a sense of being a female in the "wrong" body in the way a transsexual would.

Thus for me there is no need to be curvaceous, to appear to have a bust, to create a waist that emphasizes your hips because I am a sissy and I present as a little sissy gurl, very much flat chested.

That's the thing: Being a sissy isn't a synonym for being a "cross-dresser" as those people have understandable tried over the years to find more respectful terms for them but instead it is the direct opposite of being a tom boy.


 Even if dress like him, I would be carrying those feminine but boy past traits with me because they are in my head, have been ever since I was a little boy mixed in with bits that are more stereotypically boyish.

That is the thing people like my friends need to understand.

No comments: