Wednesday 9 April 2014

Recapitation



Something like a recapitation of what has been learned so far in that while some people may feel is strong sense of disconnect from how they may see their social identity and how that is viewed all that can be changed is the outward appearance at cost not just financial but in terms of damage to your own heath.

Gender realignment surgery as it's called has substantial health risks   and does not change your actual sex leaving you internally a mismatch of female parts such as breasts but prostrates, no ovaries and womb.

A few people may need that but many are more conflicted about gender roles and expectations which are a lot different than your sex and working on them may make more sense.

Not a few people who are "little" who do think in terms of passing as another gender don't actually want to be an adult of it and really while at some event consideration should be given for that role in social gatherings, in everyday life they really are not that sex and no alterations are needed.

A man who presents as a girl in his spare time is a man ultimately.

For me what some misread as dysphoria was actually the painful feelings I had about being on the inside developmentally  a much younger person and how because of my age and how I presented that clashed.

That was something that could be addressed without to much difficulty if in effect we took the decision to return me to childhood with the protections of grown ups.

Going along with other peoples ideas around regression cos it was all that was on offer doesn't make sense because really I know and do clearly identify as a sissy gurl being neither a girl or boy by gender so regression for me is LSG (Little Sissy Gurl) even if I need spaces in to let my masculine side out as my gender fluidity requires it.
 
The nature of that is you do have the development of  at least an adolescent.

No comments: