Wednesday 9 May 2018

The same but different - being you

One reason I have to have a blog rather than a Tumblr is Tumblr doesn't just rightly clamp down on threats but also on anything that contradicts its right on "woke" culture even though it's supposed to be a social blogger tool for all regardless of views.

Being on there talking and sharing my childhood experiences helped me understand me and get to grips with who and what I was really about, having conversations with boys but because in part their opposition to anything that's not pro gender questioning and skewed towards modern feminism, they axed all my original accounts.

Well I'm post binary genders, having moved on from "I'ma boy cos I have his body" and now see myself more as Sissy Gurl because we got to really what I was about.


My sex is male and socially I am a mixture of feminine and masculine gendered traits so you might think it was okay to be gender affirming as a masculine boy but on there it wasn't at all.

That's the thing: While I respect the rights of others to be as they are because I share space with them doesn't mean I should have to accept attempts to cast me as things I am not just because I do have a feminine side too AND I have a male body.




My mixture of masculinity and feminine traits should be accepted within my own  Gender Identity, our natural boyish aggression rather than being denounced is best channelled in areas that benefit everyone and people should be appointed because of their ability not trying to mirror society demographics as good as having a mix can be.

Having dolls and liking soft cute underwear are just a part of the whole I am.

Likewise my interest in things usually associated with females such as kawaii and my like of wearing dresses and skirts apart from short trousers should be respected.

I also know I am so off the scale with my feminity I could never socially be a girl as I'd be less feminine and more effeminate to them while being just as much over the masculine limits too plus my submissive dainty side is so plainly sissy to them

I say just call me Sissy Gurl and get on with it as I'm so third gender we might as well be honest about it for once.

Spaces that have existed for male and females alone because they provide safe spots for free frank conversation should be respected  even if most things are co-ed.

There is merit in single sex youth movement units even if two of the opposite sex do share facilities and take part in exercises together because it helps develop each to their full potential learning from older members and leaders of their own gender not just skills but also how to be the best grown man and women they can.

They aren't the same but are complementary and both deserve respect as the sex that they are from the one they are not.

No comments: