Wednesday 31 July 2019

Dress up and play

I'm technically away this week so obviously you do have to think a bit about what to pack cos you can't take everything with you not least when, like me you have carry it on and off the train with all the luggage restrictions it brings.


Given there's a mixture of more child-like things I'll be doing even if may have to do a few more grown up bits it's best to have a more mix and match set of things that can be worn in a variety of ways.

That does include gingham dresses apart from short pleated skirts and long sock of both the just under the knee and over the knee variety which as a sissy gurl really are so so me.

The other element is of course play although play with me because of my past would of included cowboys and indians and cap guns to play at firing in imaginary stories.


I'd love a modern girls dress up set for being a cowgirl with a leather waistcoat, boots,neckerchief, and hat I could play with others at.

Play with me is less stereotypical than some but in the end it's all girls play and this gurl loves her playtime .

No comments: