Wednesday 28 October 2020

Coming out

 

Sex is quite straightforward being your physiological build and if you pulled down my panties you'd know that was male.

There is always more going on and that is socially and sexually people do vary a lot and that counts for much more in your lives so this merging of the terms sex and gender we have had over the last few decades really doesn't help.

Let's discuss that little fantasy, some planted at an impressionable age and some not that long ago tried to resurrect that somehow all of that didn't matter and I was an adult male socially because I'd been born male.

A childhood that included doing more girlie things, that included dressing more as a girl even if Ifelt I wasn't a girl any more than a boy, that included dressing more from the past as a younger child, never feeling grown up either.

I may of felt certain more sexual aspects of in print and online "sissy culture" were not me, being more regressively child-like but lots of the other bits did fit.

Little Sissy or LSG (Little Sissy Gurl) is in all honesty more of fit for me rather than being a more age appropriate FemBoy.

No comments: