Wednesday 14 October 2020

We are a Child of xx Years

 

A person who can discuss current affairs, science while watching children's tv, reading a comic or magazine, enjoying playing a game or 'plays' with his toys is a...CHILD, specifically a GURL.

Because I have turned over 18 but still am the same does not make me an ADULT because I'm not acting as an adult because that is a status I am not living as.

Intellectual deficits do work in different ways meaning while I could do one thing, the more mundane adult roles may be beyond me. 

There is nothing wrong with adulthood but that is is a status that should be conferred who have achieved it in way that is marked in his community with the extra rights and responsibilities that come with it.

Those of us who haven't actually need to be treated as children by our communities cared for by the actual adults. 

No comments: