Wednesday 3 November 2021

On muse and stuff


There's a word to describe the thing, the person through whom you get your inspiration and that is your Muse and they are not  a thing that you live through but for were at the start of all of this role models of being in the business of being the feminine sissy gurl the examination of your past showed.

Some were very much of that era with the common attitudes and attire of my peers back then which is important in term of authenticity being how you were and there was the odd one who while current harked back to that time setting an example of how you go forward as that gurl again right now.

That was a good example of the latter, the spiritual successor of my peers back then bypassing the soppy effeminate rather than feminine biases around and those silly people who try to dress schoolboys as mini men giving me a clear indication of just what I could be.


That mixture of wearing skirts but in a good many ways a mix of more tomboyish side were to return with all that soppiness going being addressed firmly and more of a return to a routine of short sharp shocks to mould me.

Where this  came in was the rejection of that modernity in girls attire and for this and that included not just wearing grey school skirts but some that were as short as those I had worn too ditching the whole "butch" long trousered girl thing.


The more I looked into it however accepting I was of my physical sex, the more apparent I wasn't  anything else and certainly not a transgendered girl and that I was a Sissy Gurl.



I now look like a little sissy gurl back in 1974 who knows inside hurself what she really is, happy to go with traditionally female gendered attire as that feminine but strong sissy gurl, a gender apart from girls as much as boys.

No comments: