Wednesday 17 November 2021

Of paper dolls and dollies

 Being a sissy there are some things that I am drawn to and this weeks entry looks at  them.


I cannot truthfully deny I love dollies and playing with them having a good number and what would be nicer for a little sissy gurl like me to have Brownie dolls I can make adventures while playing for hours to my hearts content?

One thing I remember well from reading comics that were either for boys and girls or just girls were the cut out features such as dolls that you then folded over the figures body to dress up.

The concept of paper dolls and boys being together at the time was never something you saw much of for boys but paper dolls had an appeal.


My own interest in making them from the cut outs and playing with girls with them showed I had gender variant feminine side, an example of which is above.

I fully embrace my sissy side today.

No comments: