Wednesday 27 July 2022

Getting to know me


 While the week has been challenging not least for having some responsibilities to fulfill and also having some difficulties with the impact of the last weeks exceptionally hot weather with really took the stuffing out of me I did feel I was getting somewhere in this battle to be me.

While time has been limited I have got myself established at two social blogging sites with two different account for just working through a load of stuff some of which goes back to around the early two thousands as I reassessed just what what that period was about and how that connects to being a feminine boy in all its respects.


It's so obvious that for me it was all about gender expression, being a boy who likes being feminine, happy being classed as a male and in so many ways the opposite of a Tomboy.

Being dominant or submissive, being gay or straight are all things that any one person may also have within their personality  but they don't alter being a FemBoy at all.

Just seeing so many posts that take me back to that time just confirms it.


No comments: