Wednesday 13 July 2022

Restoring the past

 



I've mentioned the past before on this blog and obviously part aim of this blog covers talking about the ideas I've had, the things and expressions of being a feminine boy and how I felt about as society has only been recent at a point it could entertain the idea we may not wish to conform for many could never conform to gender norms.

Of course things happened in that time that can be seen as missteps as we join and get involved with people that over time we find our central conception of what we are differs from even if to some superficially we my appear to be the same.

To me they're learning experiences like some of the groups at places like Experience Project where people would share and talk more about their innermost sides of this life with much less of the "echo chamber" that you find on places like Tumblr.

The whole maid thing was a thing with me around two thousand eight through to about two thousand twelve struggling then to find a cosplay type maids outfit that would fit a broad western sized body.

That with me was never the fetished "sissy maid" even if I could have submissive thoughts but more the visual aesthetics  of such an outfit and even performing more "maid like " functions such as keeping things tidy and clean rather than the sexual.

For those of us like that, being seen by some as being a "sissy maid" with all that stuff could and did take us out our comfort zone.

I still have those sides to me although I'm not so sure I could pull the look off as time goes on with my bodies looks but what I know is there's no point in me denying it.

A feminine boy with a bow in their hair, a pair of cats ears and a maids outfit with long socks or stockings is a part of my conception of me.

Perhaps I may revisit that one day?

No comments: