Wednesday 8 March 2023

Birthday edition

 

Things are obviously a little different this year with everything around Mum's death and upcoming funeral very much overshadowing all else most visibly in lack of space in window for cards with cards for her.


I am disabled, have used a wheelchair before now so this is an apt card that reminds me of another part of my identity.

To an extent then really little has been planned with time taken up with everything around that but I did this, the recent Gorillaz album on compact disc, one of those card cover ones so I may need to put the disc in a inner sleeve to prevent it getting marked.


I also had this, the latest installment in the Now Yearbook series in its deluxe bookform edition.

I did get some new soft underwear, don't do really fancy colourful designs this year and some money from my brothers, other relatives and dad that I can buy some books or music with at some future point.


No comments: