Wednesday 15 March 2023

From inside out, our first move

You can and certainly in the past I know I have argued about where the first expressions of our neither male or female gendered state first raised their heads and the more analytically minded of us tend to look for a more in depth intellectual explanation but I think many years on I and we were barking up the wrong tree.

We just had a fascination with girls lingerie that wasn't about that girl but how they looked and critically unlike most boys did envision us in panties (and bras) forming a mental image in our heads.

At some point we moved from that to seeing for ourselves just how we felt in panties trying the nearest to hand pairs we could find in all sorts of materials  finding we loved them, just amplifying that feeling they were "right" for us.


I remember in the late 2000's commenting around the fit because anatomically because we have male form bodies in most respects you need to be careful around the fit, especially in the gusset area and that one company that had made panties for us had cracked it only to find because they were designed for men, effectively some sissies boycotted them cos they weren't female marketed (and yet today some lingerie is "sissy" marketed).



If you've had the pleasure of wearing satin panties with frills, you know just how comfortable and affirming  they are to sissies like us, they become almost an addiction as we fill our knicker draws.

I've been in them over the last three weeks and I've felt just great as the sissy gurl I am no matter where I've been and what I've worn with them.

No comments: