Wednesday 1 March 2023

Going forward

As were are leaving the messy and muddled month that followed the almost too busy to breathe month before and have entered March, I think it's time to put as much of the reality of those times behind us and move forward.

Mum knew about my "femme" side, not every single motivation for it but that I had one as she had after all seen me "en femme" and like many others original experimentation had started with some of her attire.

She had washed it it and put on the line to dry too so in time we'd come to an understanding around this being a part of me that could never go back in the genies bottle.

I've been reverting more of it once visitors and the like have gone away with their many cards and wishing to share reminiscences cos it just feels right.

Classic school girl is something  I just enjoy as a feminine boy or "sissy gurl" as for me it fits in with my more little adult by law, child by nature self having no sexual sides with me.


The truth is we cry cos it's the first time we are able to be who we truly are with people who care about us that much they won't us to get past that mental block and just be us.


The reality is I love wearing soft frilly panties and cute patterned socks which even during the day I've had on under overclothes visitors might expect as I respect myself as a sissy gurl to be as femme as I can even in difficult situations because it makes me feel fantastic to be feminine.

My dad has taken over some responsibilities and as he does the wishing he's well aware of this which is okay with.

This is how things will be.

No comments: