Wednesday 7 June 2023

Restored past

 


There have over the decades been a number of attempts to explore and while doing so communicate this whole life from contributing to other peoples posts having a Tumblr and even a full on blog or two at Wordpress and at Blogger.

Finding the right style and feel however has always been an issue as some sites were more around the adult side of  being pretty explicit  while others while being more around being little would take umbrage even at mentioning the word "Sissy" as what that meant to them was at odds with how I felt.

The little side has always been with me despite attempts to push other more popular in the current climate agendas and ideas around identity and that's not just all about clothing; presenting is much broader than that even.

In the end You are not what you are wearing although that may well reflect you, it is in how you feel, how you come over to others and in that I am more like a oversized child and am more comfortable wearing what that child would with their cute and frilly touches, happy to be in that world.

The period last year when I was very unwell reflected that in as much as I was planning to be away with others and as I was tidying up recent I came by the things bought to taken with me in my case like schoolgurl underwear and new unworn skirts.

It's not that there isn't an adult side, it's that it has it's own space when they wish to come out and enjoy more adult style submissive activities when the opportunity arises.

No comments: