Wednesday 3 January 2024

New Year thoughts 2024

It's 2024 so normally we'd write a review of the year which would be focused more on things I've done and things that interested me but last year was so different for losing my mother that much of the time was taken up with dealing with the requirements and rituals from that that slotting much else in was hard going.

There are ways of coping with complex emotions but for me all of this started with the shocking discovery I was questioning everybody's idea that I was a male except I wasn't very masculine and so I began to explore being feminine instead.

Being in a household with only brothers and a daddy was restricting so inevitably I took to dressing in mummy's clothes or any girls clothes in jumble collection and it wasn't that I didn't just like what I saw in the mirror, I liked the feeling of being that Sissy.

Tammy got born.

In time and several battles later I was being openly sissy in her presence - you could hardly avoid it as she washed your frillies with love - and so I began exploring again different elements of how Tammy the sissy presented  such as a mini kilt-skirted in matching hose me.

I came out to daddy as a sissy gurl.

There has always been a part in this - a major part that is more  around being a little sissy dressed more akin to a 8-14 year old girl often in more traditional school uniform and sometimes in more uber feminine party frocks, blouses and skirts


For some people it's just a hugely enjoyable role playing thing but in reality in many respects I'm not very adult all the time for medical and psychological reasons and if you had me cornered, squirming, you'd soon reveal being an adult male WAS a fantasy I sometimes got pushed into believing when locked into all male situations.

As you'd have me affirm I AM a little sissy so I spent more of my time including with friends dressed more as hur getting served in shops. Emotionally, behaviour wise I'm still that kid.

I also wrote a bit around channelling my inner Brownie and Scout going on hikes and exploring cos for me this thing isn't "bedroom" but being that little, the one that loved scouting and would sooner of had the option of being in GirlGuiding doing more those sorts of activities I'd of done back then.

That mixture coupled with reading and playing music is me and that's continuing on into 2024.

I'm proud to be a Little Sissy.

No comments: