Wednesday 31 January 2024

Righting misconceptions

In what is the last post of this month  there are things I feel are worth talking about and one of them is how people tend to see you within our allied communities.

This came into focus last week when after responding to a post I got a rather length and given the site in question's messaging system with poor punctuation a little hard to fully make out but it read as a scenario they had involved me in.

Then there was another that read as an apology for including references to adult scenes as they had read later on posts that talked about being a LITTLE sissy gurl which was a very BIG thing for them to do  but it does show how in the wider sissy world there is this blind presumption that ignores us.

I am majorly a Little and for me it's all about being or re-enactment of the life of a younger child me who was a Sissy but who didn't get the opportunities then to let hur sissy gurl self out who loves play, dress ups, colouring, music and reading. 


Basically I am like an Adult Little Girl other than my gender is Gurl, too feminine for boys and more girlier than most girls who presents as that gurl of around nine or  ten and loves that uncomplicated non sexualized world which ought to be protected.

A gurl like me is purposely dressed in a child-like and marginally more childish for a girl of that age in things like hardwearing corduroy skirts ankle socks and converse trainers.

You'll have me in girls character knickers and tops for playing in and girls school uniform for learning while in all occasions if I'm a bit cheeky or naughty you'll put me over a lap for a spanking just like gurls of my era had.

That's the thing, it would be like things were back then but all happening right now so have a new-old happier sissy gurl life being able to be myself which was what I wanted then and this thing is all about now

No comments: