Wednesday 26 April 2006

Age Regression and the sissy gurl

 

You know I get so regressed at times you'll see me walking about clutching a plushie as I feel so nervous inside I need a comforter even in public.

I love Angelina Ballerina lots.

Cutting out and making paper dollies to play with was a thing I loved and when regressed revert very much too.
Now that set is very much up my alley!

Sissy gurls like truly adore dollies and should be encouraged to dress in pretty dresses and frillies often just like our playthings.

Rag dolls are really cool to collect and play with.

I also just love to drink milk from a class surrounded by my teddy bear dunking chocolate chip cookies into it.



Sissy gurls like me deserve to be dressed as little gurls by girls and women while we are being regressed, learning to act again on our little gurl instincts.

I honestly don't feel remotely adult at all.

No comments: