Wednesday 15 November 2006

Team sports

One sport I liked at school was Netball which is traditionally associated with girls and girls only schools.


I am quite capable of playing Netball too and here the team are going on with the ball under pursuit.


Go,go, go!



The team pose for a picture.


In a good number of Primary aka combined infant and junior schools a mixed sex team is often fielded in competitions.

Boys normally wear a t shirt and shorts a bit above the knee although I prefer to wear a games skirt or skort myself being a feminine boy as would the girls all of us wearing bibs with our respective positions marked on it.
 Ready to throw the ball!
That's a great picture and is how I'd rather be dressed playing netball.

I love ball games running around as part of a team.

No comments: