Thursday 1 January 2009

New Year Edition

 

So, it is the new year although for this year there was indeed a post the day before as I had gone out to do a bit of shopping in the city centre reflecting some of my current interests that I will write a bit of  a review of on the blog.

This blog though isn't a review blog as in a review say of music or films or something but really about me to which those things my fit in as I try to accommodate this life as a whole me one one forum which as about recorded music and visual arts and another place that seems the only place where boys like me are recognized.



I'm hoping I feel that much better about being a feminine boy by the end of 2009 because it hasn't always been easy with peoples attitudes and confusing feeling you're a female with expressing your feminine side as a sissy gurl albeit one that's more of a little.

I am being encouraged to express it more fully both at home and at work where while I may need to look a bit more androgynous than full on feminine I am being pushed to wearing a camisole, frilly knickers and hose over a unisex top and trousers.

Here's to 2009!

No comments: