Wednesday 19 May 2010

Feminine May

May, that month that forms the bridgehead between the awakening of Spring and the glorious sun of Summer moves forward with its calendar comprising of two bank holidays and for many of us the memories of learning to dance the maypole gracefully weaving a plait with the girls who seemed more co-ordinated than we did. 

 Twenty-ten is shaping up to be quite a year as we work on my feminine presentation such as wearing these La Senza satin high cut knickers with fully elasticated legs.


The rear is sculptured to present my bottom in a feminine way complete with a frilly lace skirt across the cheeks while the overall impression is that of more mature sophistication




It's not even just all that but wearing short pretty skirts with netting like this Hell Bunny goth one as I let my feminine side right out more like a teen would.


Here it is with hold up stockings with pretty bows
I was encouraged to try wear it with stocking and suspenders to take me completely out of my comfort zone so I could see what I could be like.

No comments: