Saturday 10 July 2010

Computing in 2010

It's July so I tend to spend as much time as I can outside rather than being chained to this big Tower PC trying to type out an entry over a flaky internet connection.

I've had this computer a bit, since around October of 2006 actually when the old one which was running Windows 98SE died and this runs the stable but cartoonish XP to which I now have a pink Hello Kitty keyboard, mouse and mouse mat.

This is my current computer wallpaper which is very cute and that I have that visible as my family come in the room this computer lives frequently shows just how much a sissy gurl I truly am and the extent that difference is acknowledged.

Of course my computer plays a part in this life not only by publishing this blog but in how Mistress cajoles, teases and dominates this sissy, exploring and pushing every button bring out and lock hur sissy nature. 

No comments: