The last few days frankly haven't been great ones with me, not least with a three day mega migraine period that really scrambled my brain but sometimes it is worth asking a few basic questions of yourself as this sissy.
You can do all of this in a number of ways and the only golden rules are wearing lingerie that is feminine all the time as after all females have and use so many different modes of dressing depending on what they are really trying to achieve.
I've always had two sides, one a work in progress which is a more full on grown up sissy side that has sexual elements and another separate side which is really regressing back into various points in my childhood but being dressed and doing the sorts of things more like a girl would do rather than what we were coerced into.
Part of this age regression is a coping mechanism being literally the child-like with vulnerabilities me working within what I can actually cope with rather than pushing so hard at appearing to act more grown up and sophisticated I am left to cope with what I can't with no support and guidance and part is coping with how the nervous breakdown affected me.
I am wearing more child-like attire privately such as school uniform as it helps to lift me more into that headspace and less likely to be 'read' as a fully grown up sissy and in that regressed role nothing like that ever happens.
We have tidied this blog up as it was rather messy and a spanking might well of been justified for leaving it like so but the main emphasis remains on that little sissy side here and rather more on my interests
I am and remain a little sissy gurl who likes to wear skirts and dresses and has a dominant feminine side not transgendered but also sharing the odd mainly masculine trait, happy to be so but when the adult sissy wishes to come out then she can.

No comments:
Post a Comment