Wednesday 2 March 2011

Presentational shifts



Hockey was and remains a big passion of mine be it Field or Ice stemming from my youth although I'd need to play in a disabled team cos with my physical disabilities it just wouldn't work any other way and actually I did play wheelchair sports growing up with cerebal palsy. Hockey, netball and rounders were the big ones with me.

When I play sports this is how I want to present from now on in girls skorts or netball skirts.



Well it had to happen I guess. Yes I came round to the view I could look drop dead gorgeous in a imitation leather mini skirt!

Not so mini that it would look kind of cheap on me I went for a more discrete 17 inches in length with two pockets zipping up round the back, it would classy teamed with tights and a casual top.

For good measure it's lined too making for comfort where wearing for extending periods.

I don't have to just wear school and sports related feminine attire any more.

No comments: