Wednesday 9 March 2011

Recovering Sissy Gurl

 

We're heading very much toward the spring now so there are a number of upcoming animes and cd releases schedules that I intend to buy and write reviews of here on  my blog apart from other interests.



It was my birthday a few days ago so I had a birthday spanking!

I do wear school type uniform a lot because when you're very much child-adult me with a permanently on child's mindset it just feels  more me, it also is hard wearing and less fussy being easy for me to put on and look after properly.


This is a picture of a porcelain doll I've had since my teens called Debbie.

She was bought for me from a doll fair near Macclesfield and she's been with me no matter where I've been living ever since. I like the blouse and dress she's wearing.



A sissy gurl like me wears skirts, pretty panties, cute socks and has dolls.

It's that that makes me a jane girl/sissy and by extension this blog what it is about.

No comments: