Wednesday 21 March 2012

The battle to be Frilly but Sissy

Sometimes it has seemed a battle of the wills between one group of people who saw me as a transsexual and another lot who rigidly thought I ought to be more of a boy when really all I am is a sissy gurl.



All I ever wanted to do was express my feminine side as the occasion took me it might be a pair of shorts but worn more girlie or on a good many more something like a skirt and a dress and all with frilly panties, girlies knee socks or tights on while playing with girls.

Had that of happened during childhood it might of gone a bit more like this...

The gender pronoun confusion is telling in that but I'm a hur, a gurl not a Her or a Girl and a long way removed socially from a boy whatever the physical sex might be.

All I want when I'm with Littles is to be who I am.

Tammy the Sissy Gurl

No comments: