Wednesday 19 September 2012

Representing and play things

 Ah. September when thoughts having moved from going back to school start to move towards Christmas and what is you'd of loved as a present.

Corgi models were a thing I loved back in the day being well cast and something you could share and race with other children.


We had board games at school just in case it rained at playtime which was as well and they included things like Scrabble apart from draughts and chess which I played a lot of back then to the point of having a magnetic chess set for playing with other girls and boys when travelling. 


Things have being coming along since I encountered some new people about a year and a half ago  and I'm wearing a more feminine uniform whenever I'm in touch with them plus at home that includes a red sweatshirt.


The model for the uniform is more based on modern junior uniform as many have removed things like dress shirts and ties which we had back then and a fundamental difference is for this I'm wearing a grey pleated junior girls skirt rather than the short short trousers I had to back then.

 


In more a nod to what is worn more today, rather than those pelerine socks the girls I knew wore and some still do the socks are cotton long ones with a pretty bow that are with grey versions available too very popular with girls and highly appropriate for feminine gurls like me to be wearing.

As a age dysphoric feminine gurl with an developmental age of ten, it's very appropriate for me to be dressed in a junior girls uniform that takes me to the more feminine side that was repressed during that era and learn to embrace it as part of the whole me.

No comments: