Wednesday 8 October 2014

The Basics


Family life was really where it was at.

From long summer hols with buckets and spades to b-b-q's in the great outdoors done over the grill those were the things I so loved growing up.


On Saturday, I started work on a Helicopter Lego kit I'd  had for a short while having bought it on discount from the local newsagent.

It's the kind of thing I did back then as that child.

Unlike some of them, this did give you three options so I started with this one.

That's really the criticism many level at lego for the preoccupation with themed kits because you only have a limited number of parts and can only make a few things at the most from them while the Lego box sets we had as Boys had more.

Moreover, the boxes encouraged you to use your imagination to make things although they may have suggestions whereas these kits don't.

I'd die for a new lego set.

In some ways this life is about regaining and reliving those experiences all over again.

No comments: