Friday 1 January 2016

Christmas and New Year round up

 Phew, Christmas is over and we start a New Year but we start from there this edition.

Some of the outstanding Christmas presents  arrived after the combination of the Christmas and New Year vacations, not that I've ever had an issue with people like Postmen and women having proper time off and that plus with some coming from outside of the UK.

I'll write a bit more about each later on I think and I actually found a HMV music store voucher that had got lost down the side of a chair , unopened from Christmas day!


I had a couple of diaries 



 The slim A6 one is really for me to take to places such as meets as it is easier to carry in my small Hello Kitty flight bag and I can add things like activity times and note any chores I'm to do in whenever I'm out




The larger A5 one is more for at home use  keeping important dates and reminders in as one thing I do struggle with is organizing, remembering when I'm to do things and then staying focused so this more little ones should help me this year with it.

 As the week itself went, I went to the barbers on Tuesday for the first time in the New Year for a cut and dry and generally speaking I've been very good this week keeping to bedtimes and following the rules. 

I also found out the name for the problem I have around hearing and being understood - it is apparently Auditory Processing Disorder - and it does tie in with developmental dyslexia which why it may of been overlooked when I was younger.

No comments: