Wednesday 10 February 2016

My feminine gurl likes

 


I've always had something for pleats in my skirts, may be a lingering bit of my memories of trying on girls school uniforms but generally they hang better on me, having that bit extra pouf that I like so it's hardly surprising I like to be put in them.

Today, I'm having to rest, well kinda rest anyway which wasn't really planned for and has little of itself to do with what this blog usually talks about although the weekend started off pretty well. You see yesterday was day one of Study Weekend as I was getting to grips with paragraphing and punctuation which to be honest is something I struggled with at least because I had poor idea of what were never mind how you use them in written English. 

I did pretty well on the set exercises going over what I had learnt which was very much eye opening before it was time to go from where I study to the main lounge to take a break before having an evening meal. 

Talking about fashion,  most of the time when it comes to footwear it's a variation on Mary-Janes or maybe a  canvas plimsoll that I wear not least with poor co-ordination and balance any kind of heel is off.



I must say though these thick soled platform Hello Kitty shoes do have a irresistible cute appeal to me.

No comments: