Saturday 28 December 2019

The Year of the feminine gurl, Part Two



In 2019 I wrote a piece entitled “The Year of the Gurl”, written just after Christmas 2018 where I looked how I had moved from my arrival first at one site in April of that year to how it was I was being my little self that Christmas in a family context accepted for being that little feminine gurl.

No one not even me could have foreseen how that year could of ended up a year where on Christmas I was dressed from totally as that boy right down to grey shorts or skirts and grey with blue banded socks with a grey school jumper on in front of them all, playing.

It also was a year where on three occasions in the huge political uncertainty in that time I arrived to vote in elections, in person dressed as that little in front of people I have know some connected to my own involvement in politics who just accepted me as I was and for other reasons had to be examined by people who also saw me dressed the same way, totally unfazed and respectful of who and what I am.

While this blog doesn’t go deeply into it, it also was the year I moved totally from those situations and people who tried to undermine my own sense of what to be a sissy gurl was and my very real feminine side, sticking up for my right to be unshakably me and to associate more with them to help me with standing up for myself.

It was a year of personal growth and security in clear cut  identity unparalleled where as I type this I feel so much better in myself for all of that which I am sure some including “Sammy” can tell straight off from when we first met.

She even accepted my feminine side including wearing skirts as part of what being a feminine boy or sissy gurl was for me even though it was not for them personally but the thing we both realized was I wasn't in any way a girl and people who tried to see me that way had really got it wrong.

I was very much a feminine gurl in a skirt!

While a certain amount of care may be needed  toning down on anything with logo’s and the like in certain public settings, the year will begin as it began represented in grey shorts or skirts and a uniform, being little and being an increasingly confident as that sissy.

No comments: