Wednesday 11 December 2019

New frilly panties for this sissy gurl

We've spoken a couple of times about underwear as it applies to feminine boys or sissy gurls  such as myself because it is very important being literally the most intimate garment we do wear and Manties who were the bye word for quality panties for men around 2000's to 2017 appear to have ceased trading.

Speaking personally I am not given to what are generally classed as "sissy panties"  with loads and loads ribbons, rhumba pants and those aimed more at the fetish side as for me they are effeminate rather than feminine.  

From my stand point our underwear is very much a defining  part of the what and the why we are feminine boys and so it needs to not only feel soft on us but send out the right message and so must have frilly lace trim not just on the waist band but on the legs with elastication too fitting snugly around our boy bits.

I'm trying these satin and lace aqua blue kickers on underneath my skirts and dresses by Satini, from PolkaDOT fashion wear made in Leicestershire, here in the Midlands.

No comments: