Saturday 5 December 2020

Choices

December means Christmas of course with all the preparations that come with it which is big if like age dysphoric me you view this from a child-like prospective.

Winnie The Pooh was a childhood like and to have a pinafore dress or dungarees with them on is not just cute but a step back to the childhood we'd of wanted, just being us. 

As far back as the late 1990's we still read and used paper based catalogues to order from or make notes for in store shopping.

I mentioned about the Giroscope purchase that never quite happened a while back but that had a backstory to it too because it was upon finding that tartan skirt originally bought in the very late 1970's by Mum one day when no one was in the house that I did start to wear it carefully folding and putting back in the chest it lived in.

This I am sure is a thing many feminine boys go through, helping ourselves without permission to other peoples things cos we "need" to wear it then being oversized "borrowers".

To me it is the only source of shame we can have because of our inability to ask them for the very garments or even be given them if they were only go to go to a collection.


Going back, this is a twenty inch length ladies kilt skirt I bought this year in the Dress Gordon tartan very much in that mode so it's just above the knee with me with the knife pleats at the back, designed to fit on your actual waist, above the naval.

It's just the thing for when I want to look smart with either long socks or white tights.

No comments: