Wednesday 16 December 2020

Where we are at

 

Things are different from the days this blog had started with greater acceptance of gender variation as it effects us personally from our interests, personality and way we present even if a good number hold against reality that their son or daughter will be the gender stereotype they were brought up with.

The reality has always been I am not  nor am I in anyway almost fashionable transgender because I love my actual sex identity but more my gender side goes against certain cultural norms that in general has more issues with for bring male than a good many women and girls have (not saying they don't get negative attention sometimes).

In connection with that I did under go an online  test just for curiosity's sake and this is how it worked out

Certificate: Test results
Sissy Proficiency Test

You have quite a high score! On some questions your answers scored nearly "100% sissy" male. For some other questions, the answers you provided made you appear to be either offended, uninterested and/or unable to live your dreams. Of course, the options above mean different things to different people. It might be that you would like to be more of a sissy, but home/work life prohibits or inhibits your ability to enjoy absolute and full sissy life. Either way, you are more than half-way to being a sissy! You have three choices: (a) work harder at becoming a perfect sissy; (b) stay as you are and just have fun, or (c) convince yourself that you are actually a red-blooded male... and good luck! Whatever you decide... be safe, have fun, and enjoy life!
 
Take this quiz: Sissy Proficiency Test

While I don't associate myself as with some aspects of online sissy culture  it did comfirm my feminine side and that going forward it is really best to work with that.

Having been back and forth over the years as there is no great combination of terms that both command wide acceptance and adequately define the sense in which I am not either male or female by gender even though I accept my male sex, I am now prepared to accept Sissy Gurl as main  gender idenitity.

Stripped down, its obvious I'm a Sissy Gurl.

No comments: