Wednesday 4 January 2023

New year thoughts 2023

 It is the new year and normally I'd make some kind of a post although I am not feeling very well at all to be honest.

Last year had it's challenges not least with having long covid complications affecting breathing, memory and concentration although the bits that did go plan worked out well although the current industrial action made getting about more difficult.

My Covid vacinations are up to date which give how close I was to collapse in 2020 is a must.

Plans were dashed for getting away with others early last year were dashed due to being extremely ill and given how arrangements are often made way in advance I won't be away with them until next year if we're lucky.


This is a big blow as time with other littles just being that, playing, is often elusive if you want or need a adult stuff free environment.

What I bought to wear having renewed post covid regulations my things is therefor best worn more at home, for the pleasure of seeing the real you in pleated skirts and kilts while I may wear the odd pair of short trousers for some things where getting caught up in things may not help such as hiking.

Just being feminine gurl me is and ought to be 2023's priority.

No comments: