Wednesday 6 December 2023

Courtney's Clean Caps

It's been a cold snowy weekend so I restored a post conceived in 2012 as it does belong on here.

It’s not gone unnoticed by me that many of you appreciate various kinds of caption sites where images are added to text often around themes by the those irritatingly funny LolCats ones that festoon most of the social networks in their repostings to your wall or for us G+ people the Stream to trans related caption sites.

I greatly admire anyone who can put together a funny storyline with chosen images  well but there is a TG caption site that I really love that is a good fit for what this site is more about and it’s called Courtney’s Clean Captions.

One of the first things you’ll notice at it is the clear unfussy layout that loads up well and the other is she’s into keeping her captions ‘clean’ so were talking G to 13+ on the ratings  so while they may make the odd head subjectwise turn, there’s nothing really graphic going on.

I”m not a prude my any means but I don’t generally enjoy the more graphic – especially visually – sorts with bits on display for little real reason other than titillation so if you’re interested here’s a link.

Courtney's Clean Caps

No comments: