Wednesday 3 April 2024

Easter time


Okay it is a couple of days after Easter Monday although yesterday I was having issues with bigger old windows that corrupted the usual browser to the point it had to be totally reinstalled eating up time and paw movement.

Computers just seem to be like that but anyway it's the time of year to be dressed in a pretty frilly dress as that little sissy gurl ready to enjoy all that easter has to offer.

I want that costume!

You may be off on an Egg Hunt, all being well I should be on a belated one next week, armed with your basket gently skipping as you look for your eggs which no doubt have been well hidden.




There's an Egg for consumption here, white cos I prefer white chocolate as it doesn't trouble my head as much compared to diary or especially dark which tends to last days on end.

Sissikins enjoyed easter for being her frilled up sissy self.

No comments: