Wednesday 9 October 2024

New month round up

 

It's been a rough week and a bit here with both the heavy rain and contracting really bad flu so we've scarcely moved beyond the rubbish bins  and even with dealing pretty much with that I was having problems with my bones getting rather floppy with a good deal of pain in them.

So school gurl me been on the comics, including the restored AdventureMaxPlus as although I'd had a subscription that subscription seemed to hit problems meaning that a good a few months actually I didn't get the comic and I never got a reminder notice to renew either.

Other things that have been going on include the release of the Now Millennium 2008/9 volume as I never bothered buying compilations back then and it's good to have a a bunch gathered together that you do remember with some information about them and Now Yearbook Vaults a sub series to the main Now Yearbook issues looking at minor hits and hits that were only big in America and last friday we had 1984's offering.

Given I know most of these, let's just say playing that sipping the lempsips and taking the cough mixture was a great tonic. 

No comments: