Wednesday, 29 July 2026

Thoughts while away

 Well we are away this week so no live posts having a more little time of it with friends for the fun of it, just like Summer Camps always were so we're really reflecting a bit on things here on the blog and in real life.

Whatever the dinosaurs say if I bloody well want to wear a skirt cos I feel myself in it I darn well will and that doesn't mean I stop being a gurl

I'm just a feminine sissy who is wired a bit different compared to most and I certainly don't want to be a girl or regular boy just the "sissy gurl" self I am.

If I want to wear more feminine  flowery shorts that so I can cos you're still that Sissy  and no boy would EVER want to be seen wearing them!

Although this blog and much of me is that more younger take on being sissy, perhaps reflecting the real life turbulence of those years it doesn't mean I can't present more as a young adult sissy gurl would, more kittenish than really provocative.

One doesn't negate the other however some peoples narratives and that run.

No comments: