Monday 30 January 2006

Dollies and Sissy Gurls

It's the last entry of the month into this new blog so I'd to talk about something that does play a important part in my life as a adult little gurl and that is dollies.


I have a good number of dollies I do like to play with and here is one of me playing with Holly Hobbie, a ragged doll popular in the late 1970's and into the 1980's with very much a rustic country girl appeal.


It can be one thing to play with dollies, dressing them up but that can work the other way around where you get dressed up rather like that doll in pretty dresses that are a bigger version of what they are wearing.


One thing I did do a lot of although it had to be hid from boys is play dress up with dollies using paper cut outs and today I play computer games that enable you to dress up dollies from wardrobes using your computer mouse and save the completely dressed dolly.


I love teddies and other stuffies loving to walk around with one in my hand when not making up imaginary stories featuring them.


Most dollies today are plastic and here is a collection of Barbies from the past with a variety of differing outfits on you can build into a story you can re-enact perhaps with a friend or two to help out.

Of course it can work out YOU become the dolly in the hands of a dominant female who may be a playmate of a similar age who plays dress up ON you or a adult female as they're both playing the same game with a Gurl.

As a Sissy Gurl, Tammy acknowledges she is not a Girl and accepts the dominance in any relationship, social or otherwise of girls or adult females obeying them obediently 

A Gurl gives in to a Girl: She doesn't give in to hurself, being the sissy she is.


No comments: