Wednesday 12 July 2006

The Feminine Schoolgurl

 Most people who have a little side would find it easy to point at one picture and say that is them and from that point a conversation would ensue around pasts, how they like to present as that eternal child now both as more social wear and especially any kind of adult sized school wear.

When you are a gurl like me, a person who is secure in their sex identity as a boy but has sides that are culturally feminine that also goes into clothing preferences it is always going to be different because our existence defies cultural expectations even amongst littles.


As a person with a adult little gurl age of 12 this is close to how I see myself just perhaps a year or two younger in full school girl uniform right down to pereline socks and T Bar shoes although I do wear tights sometimes as do many contemporary British schoolgirls.


It's not that I can't wear the sort of grey short trousers I HAD to back then when the system treated me as a Boy it's just that I have that inner longing to present  in the more feminine way I felt then and now.

I actually own an 'over sized' uniform that starts from having a blazer that goes in a mix and match way with dresses, skirts and a pair of lined short trousers based loosely around what I and my peers did wear but from ranges that fit my size and worn in the same sort of way.

The common factor is it's a biological boy in them all the time whose gender is more neither girl or boy but "sissy" incorporated into the World of Girls as a gurl, taking your lead from them.

I'd like everyone to treat me as child within I am.

No comments: