Saturday 7 March 2009

Birthday edition

We don't as a rule do two posts per week, that would be too much for me not least as I do work during the week but this week is different being my, Tammy's birthday so we'll mark it.


Birthdays can be trying with some folk going to "they were born a boy and all boys like...." lazy ways of thinking rather than picking a card and present based on your known likes as a sissy gurl.

While there's a pronoun error in that caption, truthfully that was always the kind of a birthday I always wanted as a child, a day where I could just be sissy me with Mummy and her friends enjoying a birthday lunch and playing in their company.

Maybe they all might grab me for a time honoured birthday spanking to make the day truly memorable?

I did have a new camera for my birthday, a Canon A470 Powershot that came out a couple of years ago with a variety of picture taking modes including video and macro stills to replace my very old digital camera as I stuck with my film one having scans made when my pictures are developed for blog use.

This will cut that delay out as they can be download to the computer and posted in seconds!

What if pictures of me all gurl'd up even having that birthday spanking were emailed to friends for posterity?

No comments: