Wednesday 6 March 2013

This sissy gurls birthday

Hello everyone.
Last week I had a birthday but the funny thing about birthdays and me is I never really get any older and I'd like to thank everyone for their super birthday wishes.
Mummy bought her little these really super flowers as I love flowers a lot.
I had quite a few birthday cards too like this one from mommy plus a 'Gothic' Hello Kitty card from a friend too
I had a few presents of one one I liked was these delicious milk chocolates by Thorntons who make some of the nicest chocolates in England, a book voucher and some money although I don't know what I'm going to buy with it yet.



Some old habits may bemuse but for this sissy gurl being in your party dress and recieving special playful birthday spanking really would be a brilliant thing to amuse!

No comments: