Wednesday 7 August 2013

The conflict starts



As we have seen so far in while I was quite happy being a boy albeit with a few unstereotypical interests and like looking very like a boy to the point I preferred to stay in grey shorts rather than  the longs high school required when not sneaking on skirts, there was a problem emerging around how my gender needs as male and a teen boy who would at least legally become a man were being met.

They were not being met which badly effected my self confidence and in a number ways I was being pushed toward a female as norm mindset by people who were supposed to look after me without any help in expressing my increased awareness of being a sissy in a world we didn't officially have a space in.

The other thing was that in all honest I remained a child.

The only thing I was was born a boy albeit one with feminine interests and a penchant for wanting to wear skirts and dresses that were more that of girls rather than being a growing up girl on the cusp of becoming an adult female aka a Woman.

I just preferred to be a sissy gurl rather than an adult man or woman.

No comments: