Wednesday 27 April 2016

Reflections on the early years of Sissification

This week we are going back in a lot of ways to the time around a few years into this blog where I was exploring more around myself during a period where things were less buttoned up online so people like Mistress916 would be on experience project the no longer with us open house of discussing anything, Miss D was on Blogger talking about and inspiring sissies as was Miss Cassie to do so with lots of others quite publicly.

While for a variety of reasons these sites were to go an in an age where courting the likes of Apple to carry Apps and where people like PayPal have issues with who and what you wish to do transitions with even if they're legal, the legacy of those days lives on and through some of us.

One thing they had us doing was experimenting with different looks requiring us to write in and post photographs of ourselves for critical and analytical comments and further suggestions to mine while getting us to open up about how we felt about that person in the picture and what that revealed of our real true nature.

In the spirit of this, I'm putting a picture of Tammy the sissy gurl  up as as Mistress916 always said a sissy should not be be a wasted thing because they are a thing of beauty.

Here I am in some blue satin frilly panties looking the part with hur sissy stick just detectable for other sissies and mistresses who may view the blog.

I am sure Miss D would be proud of the sissy gurl I became when I first encountered and corresponded with Her when just over six years ago I agreed to work with her exploring my sissieness as a dominant with her in charge.

With love from Tammy.

No comments: